Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sigh. I never thought it would come to this . . .

....and there goes the Anonymous commenter option...
There was probably an easier way...
Due to the lack of restraint used by some "Anonymous" commenters, I was forced to end the option of allowing "Anonymous commenters" to post here. While I should have gotten rid of the "Anonymous commenter" option before, my blogmates and I thought it would be a good idea if everyone could share their opinion on this site. Well, everyone still can. They just have to log in (via a Disqus, Yahoo, OpenID, Twitter, or Facebook account). This allows us, the B*Team, to monitor our commenters easier, and purge this site of the silly ones. 

I really hoped that this crap and trolling wouldn't happen to us, and that our fans, or "fans," of this site would have better self-control than what has been displayed here, but alas, it was not to be. So... from now on, if you want to comment just log in. Don't get me wrong, everyone here at YAMB wants your professional and constructive criticism because we want to make this site a pleasurable viewing experience for all our followers. 
Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry guys, but it was necessary... keep the constructive criticism coming, though!

    Also, fantastic picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the title I instantly thought of James Cameron making a sequel to Avatar but your picture works too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice. just a suggestion, but you should create a separate page where people can just comment their suggestions for future movie reviews....i have a couple in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark: Thanks for the suggestion! I'll set up an open thread where all our viewers can talk about anything they want. Like an Off Topic thread. I've seen some at other blog sites and I really like it. On that thread, you can give us suggestions and the like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Keep it Clean!