Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Meet the New Guy!


Zack is no stranger to YAMB, as he's written several articles as a Guest Writer for us already.
We welcome his enthusiasm and skill to this site!
Welcome aboard, Zack!

Hey guys what's up? Thanks for stopping by and checking me out. I'm Zack, and I'm kind of the new guy around here. I've written as a guest a time or two, but that was a while ago. Now it's great to finally be a part of the B-team! So I guess here's me in a nutshell.

Name: Zack Koop
Other names: Zac, Zach, Zak, Spidey, Peter Parker, Andrew Garfield, Koopa Troopa
Likes: Food, sleep, singing, watching movies, just having a good time with life
Loves: DOCTOR WHO, Spiderman(to an extent where I've been told I "have a serious problem"), ultimate frisbee
Hates: Insensitive commenters...
Also loves: People who comment on my articles!

SWEAR TO ME YOU'LL COMMENT!
but really... you don't want to see me angry...
(mixing my Superheroes... yeah..... Don't worry about it)
So yeah that's a decent sized nutshell, but whatever. I've been there. Done that. Also did some of this. I'm a music major, and I hope someday I get to teach music. I've been on an ultimate frisbee college club team (shout out to my boys on GVSU's First Class Layout). I'm a comic book freak and a Whovian. On some days I like dressing up and throwing on a bow-tie because I like looking good, and bow-ties are cool.

When you comment,
I go into a transcendent state.
Real Talk.
You can expect to see articles related to comic-book movies from me. I may branch out occasionally but they're something I really keep up on and love. I'm a massive Marvel fan. Spidey's my boy. People tell me I look like Andrew Garfield and Peter Parker (original comics), and I'm okay with that! Hope you guys enjoy what I do. Please let me know what you think about my articles by COMMENTING!

hmmmm apparently it's a thing here to have a signature...so I'll throw a two-parter at you.

DON'T PANIC

Your friendly Neighborhood Spiderman,

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Keep it Clean!